Product Development Engineer, Mechanical Design
Do you have experience in mechanical machine design? Would you be interested in developing our automation and line products? Are you ready for a new challenge?
Would you like to be part of a competent team that strives to live up to our slogan "One Responsible Partner"?
Now you have the opportunity to take the next step in your career with a growing international company – a chance you will not want to miss! Apply for the position today as the selection process is ongoing.
About the assignment
AP&T provides sheet metal industries worldwide with complete production systems as well as with stand-alone presses, automation and tooling. AP&T develops solutions for weight reduction, safety and energy efficiency in the end product.
Your main duties will include development and modular machine design. You will lead and participate in product development projects in accordance with our product development process.
As an AP&T product development engineer, mechanical design, you will be given the opportunity to become part of an expansive organization. AP&T has a large market and operates in Europe, Asia, North America and South America.
Your duties as product development engineer, mechanical design will include
- Mechanical design and development of automation machines, furnaces and related products for the production lines AP&T delivers
- CAD design in Solidworks or Inventor
- Building requirement specifications based on input from production, aftermarket services and suppliers
- Making calculations and performing FEM analyses
- Producing production documentation
- Setting up test procedures for mechanical testing
- Instructing and educating co-workers at handover to production
- Leading and participating in product development projects
- University degree in mechanical design
- Proficient in Solidworks, Inventor or similar CAD software
- Proficient in FEM analyses
- Educated in material know-how
- Knowledge of machine safety is a merit
- Experience in leading projects to reach objectives
- Fluent in Swedish and English, both written and oral; German language skills are a merit.
- Like to structure
- Good collaboration skills
- Share our company values: Business Committed, Curiosity and Believe in People.
The position is right for you if you are a good problem solver and constantly see improvement opportunities. Furthermore, we believe you are customer oriented, communicative and happy to work in a development-driven environment.
Are you interested?
Send an email or call Drazen Klint at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 010-471 35 23